As we study the book of James, we will see how faith and works are inseparable in our living out the life in Jesus Christ.
Link to more study Resources HERE
Link to personal study guide HERE
Questions for further study
- Summarize the word of warning and the consequences to come that James gives in verses 1-3.
-As you read these six verses, answer the following questions:
What behaviors do you see these people embodying? Are any of these present in your current work environment? Are you feeling any oppression?
Are any of these present in you? If so, will you repent
-Do you see that the point here is not how much money you make? What is the point?
- Does the way you steward your money reflect that God is real and that you have been (and are continuing to be) transformed into His heart and His will?
-A difficult question that is worth all of us wrestling with is, "How much is too much?"
- What does this passage teach you about God?
- What does this passage teach you about mankind/yourself?
- How does this passage point to Jesus/teach the Gospel?