Our study of the book of Romans
Sermon Text: Romans 1: 24-32
Other Scripture References: Romans 1:16-17, Psalm 81:10-14, 1 John 2-:3-6
Link to Personal Study Guide HERE
Link to Romans Resource Page HERE
Questions for Further Study
- What does this passage reveal about mankind/you?
- What does this passage reveal about grace (undeserved kindness)?
- What does this passage reveal about the Character of God?
- Is there a call to action in these verses that you need to respond to?
- Who is someone in your life that needs to hear the Truth taught in these verses? Who will you share it with?
Quote from Sermon
“The wrath of God, then, is almost totally different from human anger. It does not mean that God loses his temper, flies into a rage, or is ever malicious, spiteful or vindictive. The alternative to ‘wrath’ is not ‘love’ but ‘neutrality’ in the moral conflict. And God is not neutral. On the contrary, his wrath is his holy hostility to evil, his refusal to condone it or come to terms with it, his just judgment upon it.” John Stott