As we continue in the Advent season, today we focus on the great Proclamation of the the coming Messiah, Jesus Christ!
Sermon Text: Luke 2:8-10, Acts 24-26
Other Scripture References : John 17:3, 1 John 4:9
Questions for Further Study and Reflection:
- If you are saved as a Christ-follower, can you remember the first time you understood the proclamation of the salvation possible in Him? what does this stir up in you? Does this invigorate you to proclaim to others the good news of God's completed work in Jesus Christ?
- Have you heard, believed, and surrendered
- Who is someone in your life that you need to take another step of intentionally sharing the Gospel of Jesus with today?
- Would you consider taking advantage of people's readiness to gather this holiday season and open up your home to others in hopes of showing them the love and Truth of Jesus in some tangible way?
- In what ways does your daily life proclaim the goodness of God expressed through Jesus Christ?