One of the ways we live in community with one another is by joining together in weekly small groups called Transformation Groups. The purpose of groups are to come together under the Word of God and work through questions of purpose, belief, and God’s Truth, so that we will find freedom, redemption, belonging, and transformation as we continue on the journey toward Christ.
In 1 Thessalonians, Paul said that it was not only important to share God's Truth with each other but also to share our lives with one another (1 Thessalonians 2:8). We believe that maturity and Gospel mission flow through community. Our Transformation Groups are the hub of these things for us. It is our desire for everyone that is on this journey together toward Jesus at the Bridge be a part of a Transformation Group.
Our groups meet in different areas of the city on Sunday and Wednesday nights. You are free to join at any time. Look below and find the time and place that works for you and join in the journey with us. You are free to just show up but we would encourage you to email one of the leaders and let them know you are coming so you can have a connection with someone there.
Sunday Night Montrose Group
- Time: 6pm
- Location: 1823 Genesee St. Houston, TX 77019
- Leaders: Andy Dong, Neil Robinson, & Haley Robinson
Sunday Night Heights Group
- Time: 5pm
- Location: 422 Rutland St. Houston, TX 77008
- Leaders: Mills Menke, Adrienne Menke, Curt Kieffer, & Mariann Kieffer
Wednesday Night Montrose Group
- Time: 7pm
- Location: 1122 Willard St. Houston, TX 77006
- Leaders: Karen Campbell, Megan Ready, Nathan Pope
Wednesday Night Heights Group
- Time: 7pm
- Location: 1242 W 21st St. Houston, TX 77007
- Leaders: Matt Stephens, Travis Hall, & Libby Hall
If you have any questions about Transformation Groups please email email@example.com